How can I place a hold?
Is the item you’d like to borrow checked out? On order? Owned by another library? It’s easy to place a hold on that item.
- Using our catalog, locate the item you’re interested in.
- Click on
- Type your library card number without spaces.
- Type your password. (Your password is patron until you change it in My Account - Personal Information.)
- Are you placing a hold on an item with multiple parts, such as a DVD TV series, or a manga series? You’ll need to individually select which volume you want to put on hold.
- You will be notified by mail or e-mail when your hold comes in.
- To receive e-mail notices, you can register your e-mail address here.