How can I place a hold?
Is the item you’d like to borrow checked out? On order? Owned by another library? It’s easy to place a hold on that item.
- Using our catalog, locate the item you’re interested in.
- If the item is part of a list, click ( to the right of the title).
- If only one item is displayed, click (in the yellow box to the left).
- Type your username, or your library card barcode without spaces.
- Type your password. (Your password is PATRON until you change it by using the Account Settings feature in My CLPL.)
- Are you placing a hold on an item with multiple parts, such as a DVD TV series, or a manga series? You’ll need to select exactly which volume(s) you want to put on hold.
- You will be notified by mail or e-mail when your hold comes in.
- To receive e-mail notices, you must register your e-mail address, using the Account Settings feature in My CLPL.