How can I book a room at the Library?
There are two meeting rooms at the Library that are available to the public:
- The Conference Room located in the Adult Services department has a maximum capacity of 6 people.
- This room is reserved on a first-come, first served basis.
- Reservations are accepted for the current week and the following week.
- Reservations may be made in person at the Information Desk, or by calling 815.459.1687, x143.
- Reservations are booked on the hour and half-hour (i.e., 1:00, 1:30, 2:00) and will be held for 10 minutes.
Ames Meeting Room II
- The Ames Meeting Room II may be reserved by Crystal Lake cardholders, and requires at least one week advance notice and payment of the rental fee. This room is located on the lower level. It is accessible by elevator, but there are no wheelchair accessible emergency exits.
- For more information, please contact the Library’s Administration Department at 815.459.1687, x8.
- To see a complete copy of the Ames Meeting Room Policy, click here.